Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Finally posting!

Well after having not posted for MONTHS, I figured I better get back on the wagon and get some information on here. Work is going very well. The Fall 2008 semester is over and I'm gearing up for the next semester already. I've been working on creating a new course (basically an advanced course of the desktop publishing course I teach now). It's call MCOM 492 - Advanced Desktop Publishing and I'm really hoping to get enough students signed up for the course for it to go. I need 10 students signed up for the course to continue, those are university requirements. We'll see how it goes. I'll also be teaching MCOM 161 - Desktop Publishing, my usual course with 30 students. We're going to try it online this summer too so that should be interesting.

The holidays are upon us so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! I'll be working at the bookstore a lot but definitely will have time for friends and family this holiday season.

No comments: